Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Wednesday sick

Hi,

Turns out I was sick yesterday - and today I still have the remnant of a woolly head.  No headbanging sessions for me today.

When I got home on Tuesday I found a postcard from Celia of St Michael's Mount in the south of England.  And she had drawn on it her feet (including her painted teonails) and an iced coffee.  I am a lucky woman to have such a friend.  It was so cool to get it and read about her fun.

Mike was confused as Celia has been back from the UK for a few weeks now.  Hahahah.



Can you see the feet?  Not my feet?  The ones on the postcard!



My inbox has exploded with a day away from the normal stuff.  I think today will be playing catch up.

I hope you all have a brilliant day!  At least the sun is shining now after a huge storm during the night that woke me twice!  Weird.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment