Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Tuesday with a bike ride with Sreejith after work

Hi,

That Sreejith is great for my training.  He makes me do things.  Hahah.  After a beautiful day when I was stuck inside working, Sreejith and I got ready for our round the bays bike ride after work.

I met Mike and handed him my dirty washing and his flipchart for his tramping group session.  Then Sreejith and I headed down Willis St, into Mercer St.  And the rain started then.  And it never really stopped although it was never heavy.


Happy cyclist with scenic hills behind

The bays were lovely



I stupidly only had some button lights for the front of my bike.  By the time we got to Island Bay, I was a bit worried about being visible.  I turned one of my button lights around so it glowed off my fluoro jackets, making me a bit more visible (I hoped).

I got back to work and met Mike got the end of his tramping session at the top of the GP pub.  Josh and Andrew were there, so I got to chat to them too.  Josh drove us home.  Then I sank into a bath, and finally got warm.  Bliss!

And this morning is a stunner

This morning is stunning here in Wellington.  Woot!  I have a haircut after work today - and it can't come soon enough.  I can barely see.  Hahahah.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Have a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment