Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Ok - I was really dumb yesterday.  I was so excited to be finally at the end of my working day, that I rushed out of work and jumped on a bus.  And I texted/rang Mike to check if he could join me on the bus.

But my bus was so crowded, I told Mike to get on an earlier (emptier) bus.  As we both approached home from different directions, Mike remembered we had driven in!

OMG!  I am an idiot.

He jumped in the car, collected me from the bus stop where I got off and we drove back into town.  I did spot a yellow car as Mike drove me back in and took a photo of it for Toby.  I had been texting him "Spotto" as I saw a lot of yellow cars on my way home in the bus.  Thought if I took a photo as proof, it would show evidence.

Spotto!


Cooked tea when I got home.  Fish.  But forgot the caper dressing so I found it a little bland.  Doh!

And the weather has packed in big time!  Howling gales and pouring rain.  A work colleague just back from Coolum had her sister's flight diverted to Chch late yesterday after two aborted attempts at landing.  3am they got to their hotel there.  Ouch!

Right.  Tea will help.  The day will fly by if I get more tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment