Friday, September 29, 2017

The Thursday with not much

Hi,

I got home yesterday and left Mike drinking the winnings from our quiz night a few months back with Sally and Andrew and company.  I suspect he drank far more than we won, as by the time he got home, he was very happy.

He ate the dinner I cooked - Toby and I enjoyed it earlier.  Well, Toby enjoyed the mash.  Said he could live on it!  I'd best cook more then.  The meatloaf balls were less of a hit.  That means not a hit.  At all.

Yummy lamb meatloaf balls with mash

Anyway, Mike got home and had fifty million things to do, but promptly got distracted by food and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Especially after I admitted to him I didn't know some sentence he kept repeating from the movie.  He made me watch it over and over on You Tube.  Ok - I know it now.

He is packing for his weekend away to Ohakune this morning.  Yes, you and I both know how that will go.  I just hope he remembers my skis.  Let me see if I can find a shop in Ohakune that can fit bindings to them.  They have a lodge in Ohakune for this weekend.

Meanwhile, on the domestic front, Toby has some new clothes and is off to WoW tonight with his mate Jack.  Jack flies in from Auckland around 5pm and I have a plan of sorts for them.

I hope to get a bike ride in - but if not - at least some Spin classes.  And laundry.  And tidying.  Normal.

Right.  Have a wonderful weekend whatever you get up to. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment