Monday, October 2, 2017

The weekend with me and Toby at home and Mike away skiing

Hi,

Happy birthday yesterday to Dad.

Exciting times - Mike took my new skis away to Ohakune for his snow weekend, and he got new bindings put on them!  They look amazing!

Shame I may not actually get to try them out this season.  The snow at Turoa was a bit slushy and sparse, according to Mike.

Pulled meat Mexican style - with salsa

Double spotto in the New World car park - ooosshhh!


Toby and I had a good weekend in Wellington.  Toby met up with Jack on Friday evening and we took them to Maccas for a quick dinner before they headed to WoW.  After it finished, John Ubered them home.  It meant I didn't have to get out of bed to drive back into town and collect them.

They slept on the couch in the lounge.  I got up early and went to Spin before grabbing some brekkie food on the way back.  Cooked them both brekkie and then wandered back into town.

We ate lunch at Mama Browns.  Yum.  I had a veggie breakfast burrito.  Nom, nom.  Before too long, Jack and his parents were heading to the airport and Toby and I went home.

Mountains of laundry - all weekend.  How does that happen?  Mike had a great time - he also got new boots and bindings for his board and carved up the slush and ice like he was born to it.  Oh - yeah - he was!

Toby heads to Queensland tomorrow afternoon.  For a week.  Yay!  He is looking forward to that.

Have a brilliant week. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment