Friday, October 13, 2017

The Thursday with some measure of fun

Hi,

We finally emptied out Toby's bag from his trip to visit my parents and I found my tea supply.  He did mention he had some for me - but his bag was bulging at the seams so I left it to him to unpack.  He must have wanted something from it finally, as I found its contents strewn all over the couch when I got home yesterday.

Made for easy pickings to find my Rooibos tea.  I do like this brand available in Australia.  And I found some clothes that may have needed washing - or not.  Not sure what he wore while he was away.  But it's all washed again now.

New supplies from my mother via Toby delivery


 I did get away for a coffee chat with Dave - caught up on his thoughts on things.  And it was good to have an iced latte at Machete.  Mmmmm.


Iced latte at Machete - Mmmmmm
The weekend beckons.  Toby and I are meeting Isaac tomorrow morning and heading into Paua Hut for the weekend.  We'll be out by lunchtime Sunday so I can catch up with Sally and ride a bike along the river.  Maybe get a late lunch with her somewhere nice.  Ooohhh, yeah!

Mike meanwhile has Oktoberfest commitments.  Hmmmm.  I have asked him along for the bike ride with Sally.  Could be interesting.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment