Friday, October 20, 2017

The Thursday with lots of iced coffees

Hi,

I'm not sure how it happened, but I had three iced coffees yesterday.  Three!  I think I might have some sort of addiction.  Hahahah!

As I walked into the Mojo cafe, the chap behind the counter just yelled out to the barista - "One iced coffee with sugar syrup on the side".  Like he knows me.  Ok, so he does.



Little Peckish iced coffee


Machete iced coffee



Mojo iced coffee


Anyway, eventually got home and cooked tea for everyone.  Vanessa from the Chch office is up and arrived at our place just as we sat down to eat.  She joined us and we chatted away for a while before packing for the weekend.

This morning I packed the car - mostly - and then caught the bus in with Vanessa.  She is settling into a desk at the office.

We are off to Ruapehu after work for the last weekend of the ski season.  I hope I get some skiing in.  Maybe even in my t-shirt.  Sreejith and his family are coming.  And Sreejith and I intend to do a road ride.  Ambitious!

It's a long weekend here - we have Monday off.  Woot!  And a new government.  Wow.  Didn't see that coming.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment