Friday, October 6, 2017

The Thursday with no Toby still

Hi,


Some sad news from Scott yesterday - his lovely grandmother passed away.  We're sending him and his whole family huge hugs.

I got away for a bit to meet Andrew for a coffee catch up and to plan our weekend.  He has a plan.  I am somehow munging myself into that plan.  I am meeting Andrew at 4.30 and going to his place (via the train station to drop off Mike's gear) to collect his stuff.

We're driving to Palmerston North and then doing some tramping Saturday while Iona and Col sort out their house and prepare for dinner (that Andrew and I are going to cheekily crash).  I am hoping to get Iona out for a bit of a ride while I am up.  But if that doesn't happen, I hope I can help out with their house prep work.

Iced latte at Machete - with purple shirt day!

Toby is well.  My parents took him to an aquarium at Mooloolaba and by all accounts the seals were wonderful.

Sally is going to look after wee Smudge this weekend.  Smudge seems very happy despite not having Toby to cuddle up with in the nights.  She'll like some attention from Sally.  When Ange feeds her, she makes Smudge cuddle on the couch before she gets any food.  I like that idea.

And...  That is about it.  Mike is off to Whakapapa and will report back to me on the snow.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment