Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Monday with the first day of school hols

Hi,


The world is an odd place at times.  So saddened to hear the Las Vegas atrocity in the news this morning.  I wish the world was a better place. 

Yet, today is probably the most stunning day we've had in months here.  Life goes on.  And it seems to be a far better place to live here than many other places in the world.  Even with some dodgy weather.

I don't think I want to read the news.

But, in my life, at least, today sees Toby heading to the Sunshine Coast to spend a week with my parents.  He has been looking forward to it.  He managed to pack his things into a day pack so he has no checked luggage.  Although that may also mean he has barely any undies or socks.  Hahahah. 

I have a half day at work and I will meet him here around 1.30pm before I take him to the airport.  He is meeting a friend's mother in town for lunch.  And his friend.  Or should I suggest "friend"?  Anyway, it is Toby's business.  But he did get a gorgeous haircut yesterday which I think it not entirely coincidental.

I got a text from him yesterday afternoon saying "I managed to successfully get a haircut".  Which made me laugh.  Not sure anyone would want an unsuccessful haircut.  Or get one unsuccessfully.  That would be a failure to get a haircut at all.  I guess.

Teenage boys are a mystery to me.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea.  Hmmmm.  Sluurrrrpppp.

Have an awesome day.  Hope the world's events have no impact on you besides a headline that makes you shiver.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment