Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Tuesday with Toby flying out

Hi,


Toby had a great lunch with his girlfriend and her mother in town.  He bought flowers for them both.  What a charmer.

He met me just after 1pm and we walked up Boulcott St to the car park, stopping in to buy some junk food at the dairy on the way.


If I didn't know better, I'd say Mike owned this car


Checked in easily, with the ground crew chatting to Toby about his wrestling interest and how he would enjoy catching up with his Gramps about it.  Told Toby to check out King Kurtis and some other wrestlers from the 70s here in New Zealand.  Hahahah.

Toby got collected by Dad at the other end - I got a confirmation text.  Phew!  And now Toby is probably enjoying getting spoilt.  I know Dad got his presents from him.  Heheh.

Missing Toby already.  As is the cat. 

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment