Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Wednesday with no power

Hi,

It was so nice to get out and have an iced latte with Steph.  We caught up with work news as well as other more chatty things.  The iced latte at Machete is by far my favourite coffee.

Iced latte at Machete

I surprised myself by squashing in a Spin class at lunchtime.  That was very cool.  Meant I could leave to head home at a fairly reasonable hour.  The sparky was still there when I got home - and we had no power as he was replacing the board.  It took him until 9.30pm to finish.  Wow!

Toby texted me a few times from the Sunshine Coast.  He only wanted to know how Smudge was.  Hahahah.  I couldn't text much because my phone was going flat - and there was no internet and no power.

Doro came around with her dog, Zoe.  Zoe was so well behaved.  She was interested in Smudge but never approached any closer than a few metres.  After some odd noises from Smudge, she settled in and took her eyes off Zoe eventually.  But Smudge never moved the entire time Zoe was there.

I was so sleepy that I went to bed, even with the sparky still up the ladder and rewiring like mad.

Mike and I walked in this morning.  Such a lovely walk.  Really enjoyed it.  Got Spin planned for after work today and then a wander home with Mike if I am lucky.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment