Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Wednesday with Mike in Auckland

Hi,

Hahah - I checked my photos for exciting things to tell you about my Wednesday.  And found work photos.  One of the user group session last night (great info!) and a blue screen of death on my PC.


User group

BSOD

Anyway, I got home after user group and cooked spag bol for Toby and he chowed his way through that.  Woot!  Spoke to Doro for a bit.  Tidied the ski gear and tramping gear.  Then noticed it pouring with rain and decided against wandering up to the garage with sleeping bags and stuff.  I can do that tonight instead.

Was in bed fairly early.  Did get to chat to Mike before I fell into a coma.  5.30am was very early.  I got changed and half woke Toby before riding my bike to work.  Got quite wet in the rain.  Into my Spin class and back at work now.

The ride in was amazing due to the courteous drivers.  I encountered two of them.  Both slowed and made way for me to take my path through road obstacles ahead of them.  Highly unusual - it's usually a game of chicken and even if I am ahead, it is fair game to cut me off.  Hence I anticipate the cutting off techniques and generally pull over to let drivers through.  But these two drivers all slowed down and let me through.  Woot!  Thank you to the blue people mover car on Hill St and the commercial white van on Wadestown Road.  :-)

Tonight Mike flies back in around 6pm.  We're meeting to go out for tea - with some of his friends.  But I heard a rumour I might get a date night soon.

Hope your day is a dry one.  Well, drier than mine, anyway.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment