Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Tuesday that felt like a Monday

Hi,

After an awesome weekend, it is hard to get back to work - and when it is a Tuesday, masquerading as a Monday, things just seem extra tough.  But with only one day at work, it is suddenly Wednesday.  Guess that is good, right?

I went home with Mike with a few much-needed groceries after being away for the weekend.  Lunchbox material was light on the ground yesterday morning.  Got more fruit and bread now.  Phew!

We ate leftovers and the evening disappeared in laundry and stuff.  This morning Mike left super early for two days in Auckland.  And I caught the bus in with Toby.  The King of Navarre got on the bus at Kelburn.   I have my user group session tonight, but I will leave a little early to get home to cook tea for the Tobster.

I am in complete denial about getting a cold.  Nope.  Don't have one.  Don't feel sick.  The tissues on my desk are purely to be on hand if I spill my tea.  :-p  Hahahah.

The sun is shining in Wellington today.  Woot!  I could get used to this - and not the rainy weather.  Especially now the ski season is over and I don't need it to be wet and freezing - until about May next year.

Have the best day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment