Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Wednesday with Zealandia

Hi,

I caught up with Reimer yesterday morning - and went back to the Mojos in Bond St.  Fantastic iced coffee - again.  I haven't been there for a few months.  Scrumptious.

Happy to enjoy the iced coffee at Mojos again

Tastes great!


After a manic day, I did get away eventually.  And Mike caught the same bus as me.  We hurriedly got changed into walking clothes, left Toby on the couch complaining about a sore ankle from his drama class where he must have overacted - and met Mike's work colleagues at Zealandia.

Had an awesome evening.  Saw tui, kaka, shags - and three kiwis!  Woot!  Glowworms everywhere.  Yep.  Had a brilliant time.  Thanks Lynda (our guide).  I want to go back.

Stunning morning this morning in Wellington.  The sort of morning that would make everyone would want to live in here.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment