Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Monday at work but with Roz and key lime pie

Hi,


I caught up with Mary for an iced latte.  Muddled through the day somehow.  And then caught up with Roz.
Iced latte with Mary

I took her to Sweet Mother's Kitchen - in search of the fabled key lime pie.  We ordered quickly, and also ordered the pie.  The food was great - we had eggplant bake and curly fries.

But the pie!  Ooohhh.  Roz tried mine (she got pecan and bourbon pie) and said she would hit me on the head and make off with my pie if she thought no one would notice.

Key Lime pie goodness

She left to find a taxi and I caught a bus home.  Mike was in a fit of cleaning - more like a frenzy.  our pantry is sooooo tidy now.

Another nice day here.  Woot!

Enjoy your day.

love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment