Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Wednesday that felt like it should have at least started with a Fri because I think I have been at work for five days

Hi,

After a weird day yesterday, I fled the scene of my workplace to head to the GP to join colleagues in celebrating Steph's 10 years at work, and sympathising with friends losing a close friend (and someone I knew a little) to cancer.  Horrible for family and friends to see the decline that happens as that disease takes its toll - but in my mind, she is always smiling and happy, because that is how she was.  Life is a lottery sometimes.


Rainy selfie Spotto!


As I ran down the road, dodging raindrops, I saw the cutest little yellow Smart car.  I had to take a selfie for that Spotto opportunity.

Got home and received text updates from Mike as he joined the "Curry Club" with some mates of his.  They try a different curry place each month and gain ratings based on what they eat.  He did manage to get home in one piece, and without calling me for assistance.

In early this morning for Spin with Ed and Victor.  Ooosshh.

Bit worried about Celia - she has been sick for three days in a row now.  I might need to go visit her.

Toby is off to the zoo today.  He might see the ducks happily playing in the rain.  The builder reckons we might get the roof off today.  I have my doubts.


Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment