Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

I did get to a Spin class with Sreejith at lunchtime yesterday.  And my cold didn't cause too much havoc at all. 

Pinned down by the cat

When I got home, I cooked tea for Toby.  He was home early due to a migraine.  Poor kid.  But he ate his dinner and I think he kept it down.

The cat pinned me to the couch with her super powers after dinner.  I think our cat is actually some sort of cat model.  I think there is no other cat as cute as her in the entire world.  And today is Halloween.  And she's a black cat.  It's her day!

The builder is actually at our house this morning.  Wonders will never cease.  I am quite excited to see what will have changed by the time I get home tonight.

Enjoy your day.  Hot in Otago today.  I hope Sally and Andrew are taking on a lot of water as they ride around central Otago today.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment