Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Tuesday that felt like the other day starting with t

Hi,

How can a Tuesday feel like it should be Thursday?  I totally wanted to wear my purple shirt.  But no.  It was only Tuesday.

My bike ride in was hot, hot, hot this morning.  I wanted to strip off the cycling jacket on my way in and enjoy t-shirt weather.

When Mike and I got home, we decided to crank up the BBQ and enjoy the beautiful evening on the deck.  As did Smudge.

Have you got any meaty goodness?  Oh, no, you don't.  Let me try Mike.

Cat model lurking for BBQ leftovers

Look at my BBQ dinner!  My husband is so good!
Mike fires up the BBQ for us to enjoy still, warm evenings on the deck

I caught up with Rex and Jo and had an iced latte with them.  Sllluuurrrpppp.  We hadn't caught up for ages so it was good to get their take on recent things.


Iced latte and iced choc (for Jo) at the best cafe - Machete


And the team all went out to lunch to celebrate a new team member in Wellington.  We tried a new place called Pickle and Pie.  Or Pie and Pickle.  No, Pickle and Pie I think.  I had a mushroom and cheese roll.  It was tasty.  They made me an iced latte and nailed it - even though it wasn't on their menu.  And I found out what super power my team would choose if they could have one.


Pie and Pickle did an iced latte - and it was good!

Despite the mania of the day, I think the various iced coffees made it all good in the end.  Woot!

Hope your day is as good as here.  Probably won't be - it's a stunner here.

Love,
Angela




1 comment: