Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Tuesday with a bike ride

Hi,

Yes, I still think the week should be much further along - far closer to Friday - than what it actually is.  I can't believe it is only Wednesday.

I did get a coffee catch up with Celia and touched base with her and the team and what they are up to in general.  As well as hearing about James and his collarbone and his progress.


Iced latte at Machete with Celia


There is something about the Machete coffee that I like.  Not sure what though, given I don't drink a lot of coffee.  And it is all cold when I do drink it.

Celia positioned the flowers just so in the photo.  Hahahah.

After the working day ended, Sreejith and I got on our bikes and headed around the bays.  He made good time - all that extra gym work is paying huge dividends.  On the flat, Sreejith can outride me.  But come to a hill, and I easily catch him.  I suppose it is my commute that makes that difference.

Anyway, I was back home in under 2 hours.  Pretty happy with the bike.  Not quite so happy with my form.  But not a lot I can do about it now.  1.5 weeks to go.  Ooossshhh!

I have my haircut tonight.  As you can tell in the photo, it is a little long and slightly unruly.  It'll be good to have it shorter for the Round Taupo weekend.  Less tendency for it to poke me in the eyes.

Time to kickstart the day.  Hope yours is good fun. Toby has exams tomorrow and Friday (not NCEA - that is next year).  We're very excited about that.  Send him some best wishes for it.  Or some tips on how to write essays in exam situations.  Or how to calculate means, medians and standard deviations.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment