Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Wednesday with a haircut

Hi,

What a lovely morning here in Wellington.  We have a rail strike and it is commuting chaos out there.  I rode my bike in and suffered car drivers that had probably sat in unusually heavy traffic and were terribly grumpy by the time they got off the motorway.  So grumpy they had forgotten how to share the road and think ahead.  They should have stayed at home.

Iced coffee at Arabica


Yesterday I caught up with Mary, Rex and Jo for a much needed coffee break at Arabica.  It is a photo pre haircut.  If I get a chance to grab an iced coffee today, I will be able to show you the new cut.  Maybe.  Actually, not sure anyone will see any difference.

I did get a Spin class in at lunchtime to keep me sane.  And after work I got my haircut.  They were running late so I got some extra scalp massaging.  That is totally the way to win me over.  Late schmate.

Jumped on a bus after it and Mike wasn't too far behind me on another bus.  He gamely ran after a couple of buses and got some exercise that way.  Hahah.

Cooked tea for the boys.  Chicken schnitzels - Toby's favourite.  I had grilled asparagus and haloumi.  Mmmmm.

Toby has exams today and tomorrow.  Very exciting.  He seems to be ok about them.  Let's see what he thinks tonight.

Went in for early morning Spin this morning.  Last one with this instructor as she is changing jobs and can't make it to this slot anymore.  We met the new instructor that will take over - but I will be tapering ahead of Taupo next Thursday and won't get to her first class.

Hope your day is a great one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment