Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Ok - my new resolve to stop drinking as many iced coffees has been sorely tested this week and I have been found lacking.

I convinced Rex to have a work meeting at my favourite cafe yesterday - Machete.  And obviously we both needed an iced latte.  And this morning I got a text from Iona out of the blue saying she was in town before her vaccination course and I met her.  Caught up and tried to plan some weekend stuff.  We'll see how that works.


Tuesday iced latte with Rex

Wednesday iced latte with Iona


Yesterday I got home and made salad for dinner.  Chicken for Toby (he ate half our iceberg lettuce - he loves them!) on his salad.  I had haloumi and eggs.  Mmmmm.  I made potato salad, but had no room for that.

Mike has the leftovers today for lunch.

Enjoying this warm weather.  More, please!

Another Taupo photo


Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment