Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Wednesday with Mike strategising

Hi,

After the usual sort of working day, I decided to bus home instead of riding my bike.  The idea of sitting like a zombie, being taken home, was too tempting.  I did get Spin in, so I wasn't a complete sloth.

Toby had bumped into Mike in town - which is kinda funny.  Apparently Mike had told Toby that he could have pizza tonight.  Hmmmm.  Anyway, I ordered it for him and he seemed to be pretty happy with that.  I guess he still gets home cooked meals more often than not, and appreciates takeaways still.  At least that is what I tell myself.

Mike stayed late for a tramping meeting in town.  Apparently that involved a 5 year plan and many cocktails to help.  Okaaaay.

I emptied the bathroom cabinet and the laundry area for the demolition work that is scheduled to take place today.  And went to bed, fairly happy with my work.

Mike got home and I discovered that he was off to Auckland for two days the next morning.  So I decided to head into work with him, super early.  He's now flying to Auckland - back late Friday.

No more pizzas for Toby!  :-)

Right.  Time to get to Spin.  Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment