Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Yesterday disappeared in a blur - I did see Andrew for a coffee and hear about his adventures down south with Sally, Alistair and Vicky on bicycles.  It sounded brilliant.

I squeezed in a spin class - and along with the one this morning I did - I am now finished with my training.  According to Mike just now, I will peak at 8am Saturday morning.  Glad he is confident in my tapering skills.  Hahahah.

I got home yesterday and cooked tea for Toby.  Then I asked him to help me pack the car with board games from our cupboard (my aversion to them means we never play them, so Mike said we were donating them to the local fair) and drove off into town to collect my bike, deliver the poster to Andrew and drop off the board games.

It all went like clockwork, apart from the tiny plan that should have seen me take Andrew home.  But there was no space in the car with so many board games - and my bike. 

Mike and I dropped the games off at the school for their fair this weekend.  Back home to see Toby before bed.  We got a little distracted with You Tube videos before we fell asleep.

This morning was a lovely ride in.  The best sort of morning in Wellington.

Hope your day is a good one.

Cheers,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment