Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Wednesday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

Today (Thursday) is the most stunning day in Wellington you can possibly imagine.  And I can imagine things that are incredible.  Blue skies, no wind. The harbour is like a millpond.  Yep - any cruise ship in today will cause a huge rush of immigration queries.

I got home yesterday and packed for my weekend.  Mike helped me a lot and I also got tea cooked.  The car was mostly packed by the time I went to bed.  Mike was working in bed, so I thought it would take ages for me to get to sleep.

Ummm.  No.  I must have fallen asleep within minutes.

Anyway, up this morning to plonk my stuff in the car, get the boys their lunch and head into town.  The car is parked, ready to leave at 4pm.  I am staying tonight in Palmerston North with Iona and Col.  Then driving up to Taupo from there tomorrow.  Should get to Taupo mid afternoon, with plenty of time to register and pick up any groceries and settle into the house we have rented.

Next time you hear from me will be post Taupo and you'll know how I went.  :-)

Enjoy your weekend.  See you Monday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment