Friday, November 3, 2017

The Thursday with date night

Hi,

During the day I managed to convince someone to have a meeting at the local cafe.  So I at least got myself one of the best iced lattes around.

Iced latte with Mark
And... ok - the jury is out on whether it can actually be called date night if our son tagged along.  Having put this concept out to a few at work beforehand, they seemed to think it wasn't really date night.

But, whatever the label, it was good fun.  Toby came to my work and chilled out while my meeting ended.  Mike came past to collect us, and we went to Felix for a drink. Some confusion meant I ended up with two drinks.  They were both good.  Just a lot of liquid.

From there we went to Mr Go's and ate yummy things.  We shared a table with three others, which was entertaining.  Toby liked his fries but wasn't very adventurous elsewhere on the menu.


We went for a walk around the waterfront, up past Freyburg pool and sat watching the sea for a bit.  Heard about Toby talking to Sahara for the first time in that playground next door.  Awwww - so cute.

Back to Courtney Place for an ice cream.  I checked the photo out after Mike took it, and died with fright at the state of my hair.  Why hadn't the boys said it looked a fright?  Look at it! 


Eis Kaffee ice cream - cappuccino flavoured

See Mike in the mirror?

Star Wars posters were up for the new movie coming out on Dec 14th.  If they have a midnight showing, I will be there - again!

Now you see him

Now you don't

 Blade runner 2049 was good.  But sooooooo long.  It was midnight before I was in bed.  We got to a 2030 session, but it was 2320 by the time we left the cinema. 

Good movie.  We all liked it.  I thought it did well with a continued storyline.



Sunflowers brighten the office

It's the weekend!  Woot!  We have more new roof than I ever thought we would have at this end of the week.  But now the gales force winds are here, and progress will stall - again.

We need to buy a few things.  Bathroom vanity.  That sort of thing.  And I need a bike ride of some sort in there.  And a bike service.

Exciting.

Right.  Time for the day to kick in proper.  Enjoy yours.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment