Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Tuesday with everything situation normal all finally united

Hi,

I have a short week this week - Friday off to head up to the big weekend ride around Taupo.  While I am not nervous about the actual race day, I am slightly worried about the stretch goal I have set myself.  So many variables on the day, and this underlying nagging thought that maybe I could have prepared even better.  But, at the end of the day, I don't really know much about this sort of stuff.  And really, I have given it a pretty good go.  I am probably fitter than I have ever been - even when I was climbing every weekend back in university days.  Although that was a different sort of fitness.

I am now tapering.  And Mike says I'm not at my peak just yet - I will hit that on Saturday.  Isn't he sweet?

Yesterday was crazy - I think the world of IT imploded.  I careened from one crazy to another crazy.  However, I did get lunch with Mike - highlight of the day.  We sat in the suntrap outside Sally's old work.  Very pleasant.

Right.  Time to get stuck in and avoid any crazy today.  Watch me duck and weave.  And I am not even in my ninja outfit.  Just makes it slightly harder to blend into the shadows.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment