Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Wednesday with bits and bobs

Hi,

The motorway was broken last night after work, so I texted Mike and he jumped on a train to his meeting after work.  That meant I could grab the car and take home my bike and some groceries.  I avoided the motorway entirely but as I drove over an overbridge across the motorway, I could see it was at a complete standstill.  At home I checked on Stuff, and there were two accidents on SH1 and SH2 that blocked everything.

My route through Kelburn and Northland was absolutely fine.  I cooked tea for Toby and sat outside on the deck enjoying the still evening.

Made it into Spin nice and early this morning.  Thursday morning Spin class is a rather good way to start the day.

Tonight is date night - with Toby.  Oh.  Anyway - we are going to see Bladerunner 2049.  Very excited.

Hope your day is good fun.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment