Friday, November 10, 2017

The Thursday with weights training

Hi,


Busy day yesterday - but I did wander out to visit a client.  And scored an iced coffee while I was there.

This was in a cafe on Featherston St.  Under the old ANZ building.  I think it is a cafe chain - but not sure which one.  Perhaps I should have asked for sugar syrup on the side rather than having them add sugar.


Very sweet iced coffee

Looks good though

Got through the day.  Had a weights session with Sreejith and Anjali - which killed me.  At the start, I was thinking the carpet where we were working out looked a bit scummy.  By the end, I was collapsed on the scummy floor without a care about it at all.

Did get home, sort out tea for Toby and then collected Mike on our way to Lower Hutt to pick my road bike up from its service.  Thanks Gary - it is looking mighty sweet. It'll shave at least 5 seconds of my time this year with all that fresh lube.  Actually, he did see an issue with the bottom bracket - and I had my suspicions from some recent rides.  I'll shake it down this weekend and hopefully it'll be great for Taupo.

Other than that - it's almost the weekend.  Woot!

Hope your weekend is a fun one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment