Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Monday that went so fast that I forgot to put a title on the blog post

Hi,

Well, that Monday went fast!  What happened there?

I did get a photo of the continued cycling adventure from the contingent down south.  However, all I can ascertain from the photo is that they have got nice weather.  And it isn't too muddy.



Andrew sends a foot shot

It does look very pleasant, wherever they are.

I rode home after work, and Mike and Toby were already in the kitchen and tidying up.  Toby cooked tea (with Mike's instructions) and I ate seconds!  Yum.  Pesto pasta.

After some serious laundry (I found my slightly gross gym gear in a bag from the weekend!) I read while Mike did something (sounded awfully like Russian car accidents or Tube train documentaries to me) before collapsing into bed.

Slept the sleep of the dead.  Heaven.  Ok - those are two weird sentences side by side.

And, now the weather is set to change.  Gale force winds.  No rain though.  Or, maybe it will rain, but it will be so windy that the rain comes down, gets swept horizontally and falls in Blenheim.  On top of Iona.  Who won't care, as she will be in the hospital, being inducted.  Or something.  Oh, I should stress that her induction is of a work nature.  Nothing else involving being inducted in a hospital.  Just in case you thought it was some amazing miracle.  Ok, I will stop rambling now.

Time for a big drink of water.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment