Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Happy birthday to Andrew.

Iced latte Monday

Iced latte Tuesday
Seriously - I only have one a day!  Ok.  Most days, I have one a day.  This morning (Tuesday) I had boxing.  And it was so good!  I think I quite love it.

And then I had an iced latte with Flo  my boxing (and Spin) instructor.  That was good fun.

The iced latte pic from this morning is a selfie.  I always look slightly insane when I take selfies.  OMG.  I totally am not down with the kids.  Yo!

Scabby nose is progressing well.  I couldn't wear my glasses on my bike ride on Saturday because it sits right on top of it.  So - bring on the healing! 

Mike was doing crazy amounts of work until late.  And I am sure he fluffed around after he got home.  But he got off to the gym on schedule this morning.  Oosshh!

And we are meeting Ilske after work today.  Yippee!  Can't wait to catch up with her.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment