Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Monday that left like a Thursday by the end of it

Hi,

Hahahah - my Monday was so long it felt like it was 4 days.  This morning when I woke (Tues @ 4.40am), I was lying there, thinking how nice it was that it was Friday.

Then reality kicked in.  OMG.  It's only Tuesday?

Anyway, Monday was ok, despite the time dilation effect.  Arthur was in town, so had brekkie with him and then the team went out for a coffee late in the day.



Mojo iced latte
 Went to Spin after work.  Bussed home after getting groceries.  Cooked tea - chicken fajitas for Toby.  Bean ones for me.

Fell into bed.  Hit a coma-like state within minutes of turning out my light.  Woke 10 mins before my alarm went off.  Can't even blame the cat as she was nowhere to be seen.



Tuesday morning selfie

Kaustubh is converted to iced lattes

Cheers!

Walked in.  Went to boxing.  Walked to Mojo and met Mike and Roanne for brekkie.  Walked back - bumped into the boxing instructor (except she didn't see us) as she powered her way to work.

And today is gorgeousness out there.  5C.  Crisp and clear.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment