Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Wednesday with lawyer stuff

Hi,

Today is settlement day!  OMG.  I feel like an indentured servant again.  A huge mortgage and dwindling life expectancy years left.  A mortgage in my 30s seemed so much manageable.  I'd better work like a mad woman to get it paid off early as possible.  Hahahah.

Yippee.  Very happy and excited.

Mike and I spent an hour signing things at the lawyer's office yesterday.  Yep.

Mt Vic looked great from my office yesterday.


I went home after work and spin and cooked tea for Toby.  He wanted chicken schnitzels (his fave) but we had no chicken.  He got fish fingers, rice, tomatoes and fruit (kiwifruit and mandarins).  He seemed very appreciative even though it wasn't his preferred choice.

Mike went to a seminar on something.  Possibly leadership or motivational stuff.  Not sure.  But he learned a whole heap of things around making changes in his life to see goals come to fruition.

Nice.

Had a great sleep to make up for the Toby-surprised-Star-Wars-laser-fights-storm-interrupted sleep the night before.  Up early to walk in.  Tried my new shoes for Nepal - they seem awesome.  And my new pants for walking.  They may be a tad warm for hot, humid Nepal.  High altitude Nepal - they should be all good.

PT session this morning.  Lifted 60kg.  But poor form.  So back to 55kg to get form right.  Sigh.

And - time for brekkie soon with Mike.

Woot!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment