Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Wednesday with only one spin class

Hi,

I know - shocking.  Only one spin class done in the day.  I'll never join the breakaway group ahead of the peloton now.  Doh!

Etape 2 - I made it up a place.  Still off the podium.  But - second equal I guess.


Guess I was doing ok until life and work got more in the way.  :-)  Chris, Sarah and Karen have been going to more than me since then though.

Iced latte @ The Lab

Got away for a coffee with Edina for work.  Woot!

Edina took an awesome pic!

Birthday milk!
 Found birthday milk.  Yay Karen!

Toby was sick yesterday - this is his comfort dinner

Toby was sick yesterday so when I got home, I made him some toast and fruit.  And maybe I bought him his favourite biscuits to make him happy.  Tim Tams.

Hope he is much better today.

I packed for the ski weekend.  Shoved it all in the car.  Dropped my clothes and boots off at Sally and Andrew's place.  I hope that fits in.  Gulp!  Dropped my skis at work and took my road bike home.

Hahahah.

Someone is messing with me.  When I went to get my bike, they had moved it again.  This time I know there were no work reasons for it. 

My beautiful bike is getting handled by strangers!

So I took it home.  It's safe now.

Crazy day at work.  Then catch Uber or bus to the airport - find Andrew.  Board plane.  Land in Queenstown.  Find rental car.  Buy provisions.  Drive to unknown accommodation in Wanaka (I need to check that).  Ski hard for two days.  Hopefully catch rugby game Saturday night.   Tramp hard Sunday morning.  Pour myself onto flight Sunday afternoon.

And try to recover from trying to keep up with Andrew.

Lost cause already.  Hahahah.

Mike is off skiing too.  Toby is looking after the cats.

Enjoy your weekend.  See you Monday.

Love,
Angela

1 comment: