Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Tuesday with Toby home!!

Hi,

So excited - so confused.  Toby tricked us.  He said he was coming home today (Wednesday) and then once I was asleep last night, he and Mike hatched a plan.  Mike found out Toby was already in Wellington and coming home.  So they kept it from me until 11.30pm when Toby came into the house.

I was so confused.

Especially after dreaming that weird dream about Star Wars.  Set in an old house.  With Stormtroopers, Han Solo and Darth Vader - and me!

My night was really weird.

My lunch


Anyway, Tuesday was good.  Grabbed some lunch.  Worked.  Went to Spin after work.  Got home to a cooked tea from Mike.

Yeah!  I am #winning.
My dinner - courtesy of Mike

Reminder of past date night with Celia

Toby came home.  I am happy.

Got up and went to Spin.  Fave instructor day.  Went hard.  Feel dead now.

Seeing lawyer with Mike today.  Settlement is tomorrow.  Ooohhhh.

Big day.

Have a good one,

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment