Friday, July 19, 2019

The Thursday with a bike ride after work

Hi,

Yesterday was great.  Went to PT session (after walking in).  Did tweak a muscle in my back with my last lift.  Doh!

Caught up with Mike for brekkie where he took a pic of me.  Sort of.


You taking a pic?

What are you doing?  Why is it taking so long?

I am not convinced you are taking my photo

Ahhh - a selfie


Went to lunch spin.  Left work at 5pm and went to ride around the bays with Sarah (spin instructor) and her friend, Jay.  Jay has legs of steel, but I kept up.  Oosshh!   1.5 hours later, we were back at the Freyberg pool.

Our route was around the bay to Cobham Drive (busy - Mt Vic tunnel was shut due to an accident) then into Kilbirnie.  Past the shopping centre there, below the airport and around Breaker Bay.  Seatoun.  Around the far point (decided against going up into the hills) and back along Cobham Drive to the pool.

Said thanks and goodbye then headed back to work.  Switched to a bus.  Got home to tea from Mike already cooked.  Tessa and Toby tucked into the rice and meatballs.

Represent!  Iced latte with Celia and Andrew

Slept like the dead.  Seriously.  Dead.  Woke to see the Silver Ferns lost narrowly to the Aussie Diamonds by 1 point.  Oosshh!  Bodes well for the semis if you ask me.

Go Silver Ferns!

Enjoy your day.  Friday.  Woot.

Weekend beckons.  Mike is away tramping.  I have Saturday appointments.  Then I intend to relax lots.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment