Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Tuesday with not a lot

Hi,

What a crazy day yesterday.  Boxing was such hard work -my biceps were feeling it.  I had a meeting where the sales person (Laura) provided an iced latte for me (and coffees for everyone else).  With giant donuts!

Work delivered me an iced latte for a meeting - ta Laura!

Also came with crazy looking donuts!

Had Mike ping me during the day that we had parent teacher interviews.  OMG.  I had forgotten.  Left in a hurry at 1600 and walked to the school and got there with 4.5 minutes to spare.  Saw three teachers.  Mike arrived as I started the second one.

Oosshh!

Walked back to Courtney Place and bussed home. 

Protesters climbed the next door building

Saw protesters climbing the Majestic Centre next to work today too.  Oil protesters.

Iced latte goodness @ Machete this morning

Had tea (Mike cooked it) and fell into bed.  Slept so well.  Slept in to 5.30am.  So nice.  Fave spin instructor this morning.  Went hard.

Sorted out ski details.  Woot!

Bring it all on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment