Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Wednesday with quiz night

Hi,

Working from home today so I can meet the gardener and discuss the new backyard landscaping - we need some nice planting ideas.

I met up with my boxing instructor for lunch yesterday - which was nice.  We went to Qilin Tea House.  Quite like that place.  I was a bit absorbed in the conversation (she is a draftsperson - so knows stuff about how buildings are built) - probably because I am a bit geeky.  Oh well.

Went to Spin after work, and then raced through a shower then power walked to the Cambridge to meet colleagues for quiz night.  I totally owned the riddle questions.  Oosshh!  Radon.  Yes.  Hahahah.  Mike turned up and enjoyed himself too.

Toby is now in Christchurch for the week.  He flew down late last night with Tessa.  I hope they have a good time.

Hoping to get a bit more Spin in this week.  We have a Tour de France competition going on at my gym - Habit.  Points for every spin class.  I was 4th equal yesterday morning.  Got two more in, so I hope that keeps me in the hunt before tomorrow's spin.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment