Monday, July 22, 2019

The weekend with Mike away tramping

Hi,

Go Silver Ferns!  World Cup champs.  Oosshh!

What a weekend.  We have a house and a huge mortgage, so every time I spent money, I panicked.  Hahahah.  I need to do a budget with Mike.

I did get an iced latte date in with Mary (from work).  And we almost forgot to take a pic.  Jeepers!

Almost forgot - iced latte with Mary

Had a fizzy drink at work - which I never do - so took a pic for Toby.  Went out for drinks with Jeremy - but left there before Celia caught up with us all.  :-(  Boo.  I missed karaoke with her.

Did go to Higher Taste with Sally and Andrew though!  That was good.  And Mike collected us all - and I dropped them off home (Mike and Toby) and then took Sally and Andrew home.

It was a Gilbert plan.  But it worked.  I like driving.


For Toby


Saturday saw me away for my appointments and Mike getting ready for his tramp to Powell Hut.  Only been opened a week (refurbished).

The rest of Saturday saw me and Toby relaxing (with laundry).

Iced coffee with Toby and Tessa @ Joe's Garage


Tessa and her iced chocolate

Sunday saw Tessa around at our house, so we went out for late afternoon tea.  Tried Yum Cha but they were all closed by then.

Joe's Garage it was.  And it was good.  Mmmm.  We popped into Te Papa and wandered around the new Taiao exhibit.  It is so well done.  I loved it.  Mike actually got back from his tramp and joined us for a little bit of the look around.

Back home and relaxed.  Took Tessa home at 7.30pm and then Toby wanted tea cooked.  Hahahah.  I hope he remembers his lunch (leftover chicken schnitzels in a roll - with sliced tomato on the side so he can slip it in at the last moment and not make his roll soggy).

It's ski week!  Woot!  And bucketing down snow down south.  Yes!

Have an awesome week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment