Monday, July 8, 2019

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

What a crazy weekend.  Mike had to work for great swathes of it - it's a shame for him.  But we did get to Quentin's group session on Saturday morning.  Glutes work out.  Good to see Chloe and Hayden back from their European holiday.  Off to Glass for brunch.  Quite good.  They made me an iced latte - top points for giving that a go!  Thank you.  Food was good - Toby would love their poached eggs.

Went to buy my trekking sneakers for Nepal.  And Mike bought some too.

Mike's feet as he runs

My feet as I run

I dropped Toby off in town to get clown costume stuff and then off at Ethan's so they could film the clown thingy.

No - I have no clue.

Back home the long way (drove around the bays in the rain to see the giant rolling southerly waves crash in).  Got Moxley cuddles while reading on the couch.

Moxley cuddles

Stretched out cuddles
 I met Mike at New World after his work and we got groceries. 

Sunday was painting day.  And laundry day.  I had a mountain of laundry!  Mike went back to work.  And I managed to get primer on, and a layer of top coat.  Mike finished the last top coat layer when he got home late Sunday!

First top coat
Toby was telling me about his fashion aesthetic.  We googled it - and found it!

So this is chav fashion

And my son's aesthetic - he's a chav!

He's so funny.

I got up at 3am Monday morning to watch the football world cup final.  USA nailed it.  2 - 0 (penalty kick to Rapinoe plus a great goal from Lavelle).  Poor Netherlands.

And Megan Rapinoe - just because.

Toby is on holidays.  And away on Wednesday with Tessa and her family to Chc.  For a week.  OMG.  I will miss him lots.

Have a brilliant day!

The weather is stunning here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment