Thursday, July 4, 2019

The Wednesday with love from Celia

Hi,

Anticipation in my iced latte pics this morning.  Andrew came along and we sat with Mike and discussed his broken body (he was just back from the gym - where he is making such progress!!!).


Stir, stir.

Something shiny catches my eye...


I can't wait!

After work we were going to go out to quiz night.  But we were on again, off again.  The indecision meant Andrew nabbed the chance to get home early with Sally (train chaos) and flag the quiz.  It took them ages to get home!  Wow.

Meanwhile, we stayed and worked until there were only three of us keen on the quiz.  Which, well, didn't happen because at the crucial time it was raining.  Hard.  So we all piked.  I caught the bus home with Mike and he cooked tea while I prepped for painting.

Eventually I got to bed and opened Facebook.  And found the nicest post from Celia (she had an anniversary reminder of our friendship on that social media platform).  I found the corresponding pic in Instagram that Serge took at the same moment as Celia's selfie stick shot.  Inception!

Friend moment


Celia is the best!

:-)

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment