Friday, July 12, 2019

The Thursday working from home

Hi,

It all went very well, working from home.  It happened because the gardener was due to come at 10am to discuss the plantings for the newly landscaped back yard.  Outside Toby's room.

I headed in for my PT session and parked (sneakily) at work as I figured no one would be there at 6.15am!  Hahah.  And that was ok.  Drove back and got stuck into work.

Brooke arrived from AllWorks at 10am and we spent a bit of time wandering around the back yard, discussing options.  Without me trying to sway her to my way of thinking.  Honest!

Convinced her she needed a cup of tea.  But I didn't find the English Breakfast she was after.  So she drank some weirdo concoction I reckon Jase has left behind.  Hahahah.  Sounded more like a fruit cocktail.

Work kicked in again once Brooke left and it was full on until the end of the day.  Phew!  Lucky the fridge was so close and I could make myself toast to eat quickly between meetings.

Mike got home after meeting some tramper people after work.  And I wasn't long out of bed.  :-)

Weekend beckons.  Got house tasks.  And a bike ride with some Spin class people for Sunday at 1pm.  Yay!!!

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment