Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Monday at work

Hi,

Monday came and went.  Apart from Toby having a migraine, the day was pretty much like a typical Monday.

Mike and I both worked at home.  I wanted just one more day to shake off my cold.  Seems to have worked as here I am on Tuesday morning at my desk in the office.  Bit to early to be surrounded by colleagues yet.

Quentin is sick today - don't think that has happened before.  So I had a morning off the gym.  But today I am intending to start lunch runs.  OMG.  Let's see how that goes.  Also got physio after work.

My knee is not super great though.  Goodness knows what the physio will say.

Tessa came over after school to see if Toby was okay.  Isn't that sweet?  After tea I drove her home.

Had an alright sleep and saw the bus driver from way back again on my bus this morning.  She was supervising a learner driver.  We had a quick exchange of greetings.  

The day looks pretty packed to me.  Meetings all over the place.

I hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment