Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Tuesday with a spontaneous Higher Taste dinner

Hi,

First lunch run in forever.  And funnily enough I ran into Jo and Rex out for a walk.  So I got a hug from them.  Yay for a run with a hug.



I was really rather slow.  But I hope if I get a run in twice a week I will come back to faster times within a month or so.  Callan and Juliet from work are great running companions - so I have that support there.

Let's see.  My knee totally was fine - so yay for that too.  

Physio after work - and more exercises to do.  Seeing her again Sept 1st.

Then a spontaneous dinner out with Andrew at Higher Taste.  Caught up with him.  Then ubered home with Mike.

Great sleep.  Maybe the running was good for that too.

Take care.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment