Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Monday came and went.  Toby was home early due to the final classes being free periods.  So I cooked him tea after my work (fish and mash) and when Mike got home from his dental appointment, he ate the leftover fish and finished up with a huge plate of porridge.

And he has lovely teeth.  So there is that.  

We relaxed in the bath and chatted away about loads of things before falling into bed.  Mind you, after all that relaxation I had a pretty awful sleep in the end.  Although I don't remember being awake, I don't feel rested this morning.

Mike had weird dreams again. Monday night it was a fairly disgusting one about a live chicken coming out of a chicken burger. Last night he was going somewhere with his mum. Strange.

Up for gym with Quentin.  He (metaphorically) smashed my back this morning.  Shoulders feel pretty chill about now.

About to meet Kate for a coffee (ex work colleague) - I am looking forward to that.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Love,

Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment