Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Wednesday with a crazy lunch plan

 Hi,

This week has been a bit crazy and Wednesday (yesterday) I decided to stupidly drive to work for lunch, collect Roanne and Ange and head to Viva Mexico in Petone.

Actually, it all would have worked fine, except there was a really large table just ahead of us and our lunch was delayed.  I had a 2pm meeting, and thought it would still work in ok.  But our mains arrived at 1.40pm.

So we ate and left and Roanne drove back so I could attend my meeting on my phone.  That worked well apart from not being able to see the whiteboard.  I took notes.  And the meeting went for way longer than I thought.  

Roanne parked outside work and her and Ange left.  And I sat there for another 40 mins in the passenger seat, on my meeting call.

Too funny.  

Drove home and finished the working day at my desk at home.



Cold start to the day - but this hoodie was too tight to wear my headset under.  And over was not a goer.



Chilli hot chocolate at Viva Mexico


It arrived!

My son - gorgeous

I cooked potato bake for Toby, Tessa and myself.  And a salad for Toby and Tessa.  Mike rang our friend Kara who has returned to NZ after 6 years away in the UK.  She is in quarantine with her partner Neil.  She is due back in Wellington in 2 weeks.  Woot!  Can't wait to see her.

I drove Tessa home and went to bed when we got back.  Slept well.  Up for online Quentin.  Mike ran out the door as the bus came past our house - he was lucky the neighbour was getting on.  He just made it.

Thursday home made iced latte

Moxley isn't allowed on the kitchen bench



She's just close enough to watch Toby make his breakfast

And she decided to stay there

Bit grey here today after the most gorgeous light this morning from the sunrise.  But no sign of rain as yet.

Have a lovely day.

Love,

Angela


Contact register:

Wed Aug 26

Angela with Roanne and Ange

Angela to Viva Mexico 12.50 - 1.50

Toby @ school.  Tessa here.

Thurs Aug 27

Mike on 22 bus at 6.45am

Mike @ City Fitness 7.20 - 8.15

Mike @ work

No comments:

Post a Comment