Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Wednesday that was a hard slog

 Hi,


Well, at least my time warp has caught up with itself and it does finally feel like Thursday today.  Lucky, because it is indeed Thursday.  Because if it was still Wednesday, I may feel slightly over-emotional about that around about now.

As it is, there are two more working days left in the week.  Woot!

Because of my migraine, I used my glasses for computer work in the morning.  It made me feel old.

Sign of getting old


The cat crate sits next to me - and is closed.  But Moxley asked to be let in.  And she slept there for a while


While at lunch (upstairs) Smudge slept on my office chair.

The day was long and hard.  And Toby had to go see the GP for an appointment for a medical certificate for his migraine.  It was all rather stressful.  In the end, Toby Ubered to the doctor and Mike met him there.

I made tea for myself after work.  And then enjoyed some time with Moxley on the couch.

Moxley pinned me to the couch in the evening


Toby stayed home and I dropped Tessa home in the Focus.  The Subaru was still in the mechanics getting its bushes done (yes, I also had no idea what a bush was in a car - but Mike explained it is like the rubber bearings under Te Papa).  $850 later.  Ouch.  We pick it up Thursday (today).

We dropped into work to collect Mike on the way to Tessa's house.  Back home and I was in bed super fast.  But Mike had the worst sleep.  Poor Mike.

Up for online PT session this morning and another WFH day for us.

I hope you have an awesome day today.

Love,

Angela


Contact register:

Wed Aug 19

Toby Ubered to City GPs 3.30pm.  4pm appt.

Sushi visit Mike, Toby, Tessa

Toby and Tessa bussed home 

No comments:

Post a Comment