Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Wednesday where I think it is Tuesday and obviously I am in a time warp

 Hi,

Yep - I actually feel like it is Tuesday today - go figure!  It was good to be in the office yesterday, but after lunch I got a migraine.  I know - it is never me that has them!

Turns out Toby also had one too.  And his was way worse because he had his drama dress rehearsal, last minute edits and then the final performance at 6.30pm.  But I am proud he tried his hardest.  It seems to me so long as he can say that, then he should be happy.  There might always be things out of your control that mean you have to adapt on the day, but if you did your best leading up to it, then you just give it your best shot.

And that is what makes us all much happier in this life.

My words of wisdom for the day, dished out.

With my migraine at work, I was convinced by Chris (colleague) to walk off my migraine by walking home.  Fresh air and all that.  So I did just that.  Super fast walk home too.  45 mins.  Mike met me at Toby's old school (Wadestown primary) and walked the last wee bit with me.  :-)

It was amazing - my head stopped hurting almost immediately as I walked up the hill.  So - good advice from Chris there.  Back at work when I got home - and the slight thump came back.  But - oh well.

Chocolate Mike got to send to Michelle

Michelle pinged me last week to ask if we had tried this chocolate.  Which we hadn't, but we have now gone shopping and got a supply in to send over to her.  :-)

Mike went out shopping after tea and I have to admit I was well asleep by the time he got back after 9pm.  Oops.  Thanks Mike.
Mike kitted out for the supermarket

Moxley helping me with work


Mike also drove the car in today for a service and a few wee things done.  And the other car is due in tomorrow.  Yay!  Trello board movement.  That keeps Mike happy.  Hahahah.

Take care.  Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


Contact register:


Tues Aug 18

Mike @ Thorndon New World 8.15 - 9.15pm (ish)

Wed Aug 19

Mike drove to Brendan Motors

Mike scootered to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment