Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Wednesday that was hump day

Hi,

The burning question is this:  have Andrew and I found a new iced latte hangout yet?

Well, we did meet up at Gotham yesterday, but despite their very nice tasting coffee, they said they only do an iced coffee with ice cream.

We tried it.

It was good.

But not want we want in the mornings.  More like a dessert.  And there is a place for that sort of iced coffee.  But not at 8am.

Gotham iced coffee with frou frou

We will try and make Wednesday mornings a regular thing and explore the cafes around and about to find a decent iced latte.


All my social engagements after work have changed so far this week.  Postponed.  Well, except for the physio appt - but that's not exactly a social thing.  More transactional in nature than anything else.

So Mike and I headed home and I cooked tea for Toby (a huge pile of mash and chicken schnitzels).  Mike and I had our usual bowls of quinoa and roast veges.

Moxley just hanging

Don't mind me


Moxley decided to hang with us while we were cleaning up in the kitchen.  By draping herself over the back of a chair and just.... well... hanging there.

So cute.

We were in bed early last night.  I feel a bit sleepy despite the good sleeps I have had the last few days.  Up this morning to head to the gym.  And I have a run planned today.

Did a PB on bench press this morning.  37.5.  Over half my body weight.  Oosshh.  Quentin reckons I can press 40kg next time.  At least one rep of it.  Oohhh.  It was a bit tough today.  My first two reps were okay.  The last three - not so much.

Have an awesome day.


Love,
Angela


Contact register:
Wed Aug 5
Angela @ City Fitness Willis St  6.40 - 7.30
Gotham 8.15am - 8.40am with Andrew
Angela & Mike @ work
Mike Yoshi sushi for lunch
Mike and Angela on 14 bus ~ 5.15pm from Lambton Quay

Thurs Aug 6
Angela on 22 bus @ 6.16am
Angela @ City Fitness Willis St 6.40 - 7.15am
Mike on bus 6.45am
Mike @ City Fitness 7.30 - 8.15am

No comments:

Post a Comment