Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Monday where I can't believe it's not already Wednesday

 Hi,


It is so hard to remember that today is Tuesday.  I feel like my working week has already had a few days in it - and not just one.

Oh dear.


Mike has nailed my home made iced latte - look at this for a beauty!

At work with my iced latte

So happy I will show it off yet again - in case you missed it in the above two pics

Toby came home late super buzzing.  He had rewritten parts of his devising for drama after walking it through with his teacher.  He has to deliver it with revisions today for his final assessment.  He had a lot of energy that eventually dissipated when he played some computer game with his mates and shouted at his screen a lot.

Good luck for it today, wee Toby.


We have packets of lentils in the pantry and buckets of spinach in our garden.  So I looked up a suitable recipe for me.

I made spag bol for Mike and Toby and Mike made coconut rice to go with my spinach lentil curry thing.

I asked google what to cook with lentils and spinach.  It was quite good.  

It tasted quite good.  Which is lucky because I have a lot of it to eat still.

Just under the heat pump is where the unholy alliances are formed


All of us loved to see the cats together on the couch so independently we all took a photo and posted it on our group chat.  Hahahah.

Went to bed early.  Up for gym - boxing with Quentin.  Under level 2 I have to book into the gym floor.  Which I did.  And they did ask me my name as I entered.  Lucky I booked.

At work today - I am helping to interview for positions at work with the main person having to work remotely.  I was happy to step in.

I hope your day is a good one.  We have a frost here.  A proper frost.  Well, not Dunedin proper.  But a decent Wellington one.


Love,

Angela



Contact register:

Tues Aug 18

Angela on 22 bus at 6.16am

Angela @ CityFitness 6.40 - 7.15am

Angela @ work

Toby @ school

No comments:

Post a Comment