Friday, August 14, 2020

The Thursday working from home

 Hi,

It's funny how it all becomes so routine so quickly.  Working from home.  The sun peeps around the corner of the ridge and straight into my eyes around 10am.  I pull the curtain across for an hour until it disappears behind our deck.  


Moxley comes to check us out.  She might doze on the windowsill or climb up to the very top of the spare bed leaning against the wall behind us, and sleep for ages.

Feet tackling the day

We worked, Toby got home from school.  With Tessa.  I was in meetings constantly so I missed Tessa being here.  When I finished work, Mike was out for his run.  So I started tea.  

It was lucky I made the two chicken breasts into schnitzels because when I was dishing up dinner, Mike said:  you know Tessa is here for tea, right?

Uh, no.  

But, I shared out the chicken, and I made a mountain of mash anyway.  The giveaway was the tiny speck of broccoli on each plate.  I only made enough for Toby.

Mike and I had buddha bowls.  Mmmm.

I sat on the couch to read and had Smudge there for a bit.  But Moxley came and muscled in.  I think I have turned into a cat fancier.


Moxley snuggled into my armpit

I have no words!  Aaawwwwww.  

Adorable


It's Friday and today we get to hear what is in store around the covid response.  More lockdown, I suspect.

Take care.  

Love,

Angela


Contact register:

I went nowhere.

Mike went nowhere

Toby went to school.  Tessa came here.  Her Dad collected her.

No comments:

Post a Comment